Stark Raven Mad '03 flyer now available

Posted | Contributed by Raven Maven

Former Holiday World employee (and "Simpsons" fan) Dave Johnson has once again created a dry and corporate-styled flyer for Stark Raven Mad pre-registration.

Get the form from HolidayWorld.com.

Related parks

Woohoo! I am there!!

Tina

-----------------
Feel The Adrenaline....
www.intenserides.com

I'm not only looking forward to this event (already made my reservations at the lodge), but I just love reading this flyer!

-----------------
I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead

I'll be there plus the wife and kids! I've been to all but about 2 SRM' s. Looking forward to seeing and meeting all virgin SRMer's and long time friend's.

-----------------
Mark

Old coaster riders never die......They just go downhill!

I will be there. Will be my first time to HW and SRM. I can't wait.

-----------------
Take a Virtual Ride:
http://badnitrus.coasterbuzz.com
Mike "Viper" Semtak

I am going to go this year as well. Being 16 and just getting my car, I am on the road for SRM. It helps I am an hour and a half away! :)

-----------------

You don't get it do you? It's Stark OPRAH Mad!

-----------------
WOOD: It does a body good.

It's hanging on my office wall with a MapBlast map to Santa Claus, IN.

The only questions for me are....

1) Will CBaby come with me or opt out?

2) What parks will I hit on the way there/back? Big Chief's and IB are high on the list. SFKK looks good and WOF is also a possibility. Hey, I gotta get the most out of an 800-mile trip.

-'Playa

-----------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.

I think there'll be a lot of SFKK goin on with Tidal Wave there and all...

-----------------

Stark OPRAH Mad? Close...

Dave and I were wondering if anyone would "get it."

Anyone?

Paula

-----------------
Paula Werne
Holiday World PR
JPWerne@holidayworld.com

Yeah Dr. Phil? There was this old SNL skit where Will Ferrell portrayed Dr. Phil and just kept screaming "YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!" to this guy....funny stuff.

-----------------

Great flyer, Dave & Paula! I got the Dr. Phil reference immediately. The fine print was fine for a laugh as always, too.

According to DHL my registration form was in Evansville and scheduled for delivery this morning. Paula...has it arrived yet?

Moosh

PS - 190 days until SRM!

-----------------
Coaster & Amusement Park Christmas cards, clothing, gifts, and stocking stuffers, now available here. *** This post was edited by Mamoosh on 11/14/2002. ***

Moosh--You're serious? No, I haven't received it yet. Was my name on it, or just Holiday World? Since my office is not in the "main" office, it might have gone to the wrong place. Or maybe they dropped it in the concrete (have you checked out our webcam lately?).

Or... did you spell my name wrong to get us back from this year? :)

Paula

-----------------
Paula Werne
Holiday World PR
JPWerne@holidayworld.com

Paula - Of coruse I'm crazy enough to actually overnight my registration form in a bid to be registrant #1. I already know I was the first person to make reservations at Santa's Lodge for SRM, might as well try for this as well ;-)

Anyway, I mailed it to the street address on your website. I'm sure it will arrive sometime this morning.

Moosh [aka "Matthew Slullivan" at SRM]

-----------------
Coaster & Amusement Park Christmas cards, clothing, gifts, and stocking stuffers, now available here. *** This post was edited by Mamoosh on 11/14/2002. ***

Okay, Matthew, I'll let you know. It'll have to be tomorrow, though--I'm taking the afternoon off for some birthday shopping (my first born turns 18 next week!).

We'll start up the pre-registration database tomorrow and sign you up as #1. Happy now? :)

Paula

-----------------
Paula Werne
Holiday World PR
JPWerne@holidayworld.com

I am not in that much of a hurry to mail mine (will wait until tomorrow...kidding. lol) in but I just made motel reservations (Yes, Motel 6 again).

I should be a spokesperson for the chain for crying out loud. lol

Tina

-----------------
Feel The Adrenaline....
www.intenserides.com

Count me in!

-----------------
Bill Yost
"I never rode a B&M I didn't like.":)
http://www.small-business-webs.com/pkizone

Note to Moosh: You might as well book Satan's Lodge for 2004, while you're at it... ;-)

-----------------
Mike Miller

"You're trouble, Trouble Boy!"

I'm pretty easy to please, Paula. I'm just happy to be coming back to the park, regardless if I end up being registrant #1 or #100.

Moosh

Bass - I need to know the dates for SRM04 first. Paula??

-----------------
Coaster & Amusement Park Christmas cards, clothing, gifts, and stocking stuffers, now available here.

*** This post was edited by Mamoosh on 11/14/2002. ***

I've never been. I HAVE to make it this year- it's my 2003 "coaster goal."

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2024, POP World Media, LLC